A favorite spot for Whitewater Paddlers and Families.
The Paddlers’ Haven has been recently refurbished and revitalized for fall 2020 paddlers. Each of these campsites offers a picnic table and a personal fire pit.
Communal Fire pits at the Pavilion.
5 people max per site
Pets are permitted but must be on leash and scooping rules in effect. Pets are not allowed at the beach or main buildings.
Outhouses are in the campground.
The Fine Print
Check-in @ 4:00 pm Check-out @ 10:00 am
- Camper tents and RVs are allowed on these campsites note additional fee of $25 / night / camper (please book here)
- Site max occupancy per site is 5 people
- Campsites not left clean will charged a cleaning fee.
- Please practice LNT camping at all times.
- Quiet time is 10pm
Note: All onsite bookings are subject to a convenience fee of $10/person. Book online and save $$!
- Please practice social distancing
- Please wipe down surfaces before and after using
- No gathering in groups larger than recommended by county health regulations.
10 person max per site
Adults – $25/night
Kids (5-17) – $15/night
Save by booking online. All On-Site Bookings will have a $10/per/day admin fee added.